Helmets are always a safety device for our heads in traffic. The best motorcycle helmet is always on the top of priority by those who love sports motorbikes, street motors, and off-road motors. In the following article, the experts of Motoczysz will learn about the top 10 best motorcycle helmet under 300 for 2021 on the market.
Top 10 best motorcycle helmets under 300 for 2021
You have just bought a new motorbike that looks cool? Welcome to the world of motorcycle lovers. Get your butt up now and go! Wait! You can’t go without a good helmet. First, they are regulated by law, if you don’t wear a helmet in traffic, you will definitely be fined. However, money cannot be compared with humans.
Human health and safety remain the most important thing. The real helmet with the best quality can save your life within seconds of an unfortunate accident. While a “fake one” will make your trip less safe. It will do nothing but serve as a decorative ornament on your head.
Out of the wide variety of brands, models and price ranges, you don’t know which is the best and the most worth the money motorcycle helmet. Don’t worry, this article will introduce you to the top 10+ best motorcycle helmet under 300 available for sale on Amazon.
1. Impressive motorcycle helmets under $300: TRIANGLE Matte Black Helmet
One of the best motorcycle helmet under 300 that we want to introduce you is the Matte Black Full Face Lightweight, Aerodynamic, Comfortable Street Bike Motorcycle Helmet Unisex Adult DOT Approved from Matte BlackTRIANGLE brand.
It comes with a basic matte black version, which fits with many types of motorcycle clothing. Then, you can mix and match according to your style. Besides, It provides the necessary safety and ventilation of a helmet for the motor.
- ✔ You can remove the anti-scratch PC visor/face shield and replace it with other compatible ones you want.
- ✔ The grip strap is sturdy and easy to adjust.
- ✔ It fits very well and hugs the head.
- ✔ Well-functioning vents keep you cool.
- ✔ You won’t believe a helmet like that costs less than $ 300. It is of good quality and provides essential safety for the user despite its low price range.
- ✔ The wind noise reduction is quite good.
- ✔ The helmet is very sturdy.
- ✔ It’s super comfortable and weighs just 3.1 pounds thanks to advanced ABS Shell, which won’t make you feel tired for the long distance.
- ✔ This hat is worth every penny you spend.
- ✔ Color is durable.
- ✘ Some customers have judged that the inner seals are loose, of course, as they are removable for cleaning. So it will take some time to get it back to its original position.
2. Awe-inspiring motorcycle helmets under $300: Daytona Helmets Motorcycle Half Helmet
The Daytona Helmets brand with their slogan “Leading The Way In Quality Headgear” really brings us an awe-inspiring line of motorcycle helmets under 300 USD. The Daytona Helmets Motorcycle Half Helmet Skull Cap 100% DOT Approved is a basic helmet model, it is suitable when you use a sport motorcycle, touring motorcycle, street motorcycle, cruiser, so on. It has been thoroughly tested to FMVSS 218 standards before being released to the market. This helps to ensure standards and ensure your safety in traffic.
- ✔ The smart design with the rear contour shape keeps you from getting stuck while tilting your neck back.
- ✔ The size chart is perfectly correct. You only need to compare it with your real head size to choose the fit one.
- ✔ There are up to 13 versions of color for you to choose from.
- ✔ Warranty up to 90 days. If you get any problem related to the fault of the manufacturer, you can return and exchange the goods without any difficulty.
- ✔ The motorcycle helmet has good impact resistance despite its small shape.
- ✔ Color and design are high fashion.
- ✘ It has no windshield. Some customers who love the big will not like this helmet very much.
3. Stunning motorcycle helmets under $300: ILM Motorcycle Dual Visor Flip up Modular Full Face Helmet
Anyone who rides a motorcycle wants to buy a safety helmet. Many people think that they always need to spend a large amount of money on owning a good helmet. Actually, it is not totally like that. You can absolutely find out and buy a good helmet at a very worthy price. The stunning Motorcycle Dual Visor Flip up Modular Full Face Helmet DOT from the ILM brand is a prime example. Looking at it, anyone can realize the ruggedness that a motorcycle helmet needs. On the other hand, its quality compared to its price range is difficult for any competitor to surpass.
- ✔ It is difficult for rivals to beat it in terms of the price.
- ✔ It was one of the best motorcycle helmets under 300 USD on the market now.
- ✔ There are 4 sizes from small to X-large for you to choose.
- ✔ It is perfect for traveling in the city as well for long-distance riding with many useful conveniences.
- ✔ It owns good performance in terms of comfort and safety.
- ✔ Not only possesses many functions but it is also designed very beautifully and luxuriously.
- ✔ Clear and bright windshield.
- ✔ The motorcycle helmet comes with high versatility. The chin can be held in place to allow you to use it as a full-face helmet or it can also be lifted up as a 3/4 helmet.
- ✔ The build quality is well done.
- ✘ The windshield is quite thin.
4. Fabulous motorcycle helmets under $300: ILM Off Road Motorcycle Dual Sport Helmet
The next is still a super product which is offered by the ILM brand. The product received 653 ratings on Amazon with 4.7 out of 5 stars, which is enough to show how popular it is with speed enthusiasts. The fabulous Off Road Motorcycle Dual Sport Helmet Full Face Sun Visor Dirt Bike ATV Motocross Casco DOT Certified comes with a youthful and beautiful design, which is suitable for young or middle-aged people. There are 6 colors for you to freely choose. It is currently the best motorcycle helmet in the price range below 300 USD on the market.
- ✔ It is named the 3-in-1 helmet with an extremely versatile design. It can transform from the dual-sport helmet to the full-face helmet, even the dirt helmet with just a few simple disassembly steps.
- ✔ The inner liner provides ventilation. It can be removable and washable. You can make it yourself without going to the salon to keep your helmet clean and comfortable.
- ✔ The windshield has a very wide-angle, which makes the view unobstructed. Thanks to that, it is also much safer to observe and ride a motorbike compared to other narrow vision helmets.
- ✔ You can easily install Bluetooth to this helmet.
- ✔ Excellent customer service.
- ✔ The helmet is sturdy and exceeds far above price.
- ✔ The paint is durable and trendy.
- ✘ The visor is unfortunately not able to avoid the fog. But you can buy another visor instead in case you want your helmet to stay out of the fog.
5. Inconceivable motorcycle helmets under $300: Scorpion EXO-R320 Endeavor Bike Motorcycle Helmet
The ScorpionEXO brand launched Exo-r320 Endeavor Helmet model with an extremely unique and eye-catching design. The Scorpion EXO-R320 Endeavor Bike Motorcycle Helmet is truly a great value for anyone who is searching for a good motorcycle helmet at the best deal. The whole helmet weighs only 4.67 pounds, which is very light for a helmet with lots of safety features. It is carefully designed to millimeters.
- ✔ It has a speaker pocket.
- ✔ The visor is very tinted and clear.
- ✔ Super fast delivery.
- ✔ ScorpionEXO takes care of its customers super conscientiously. They are ready to answer all your questions at any time.
- ✔ The ability to protect well far beyond expectations.
- ✔ Perfectly fits your head.
- ✔ The super thick cushion always makes you feel safe on the riding..
- ✔ It fits very well and is trendy.
- ✘ It is difficult to find the downside of this helmet.
6. Incredible motorcycle helmets under $300: ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
If you’re wondering if your limited money can afford the best motorcycle helmet under 300, we’re here to help you answer that. The answer is yes with this incredible ILM Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet Modular Flip up Full Face Dual Visor Mp3 Intercom FM Radio DOT Approved.
The ILM brands are already well-known in the market thanks to their reputation in the protective wear industry. The motorcycle helmet is manufactured and tested under rigorous processes to give you peace of mind to use.
- ✔ DOT safety standards are completely met even far beyond.
- ✔ ABS shell is extremely sturdy and high-quality.
- ✔ It supports double-layer visors.
- ✔ The ventilation system is guaranteed, which protects you from the discomfort of long-distance.
- ✔ Integrated Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides a lot of benefits for users such as internal calling, listening to music, listening to GPS navigation audio.
- ✔ You can remove the lining on the head as well as the ears for periodic cleaning.
- ✔ Warranty up to 1 year.
- ✔ Customer service is the best, they solve your problem fast within a few days.
- ✘ If you ride at a speed of more than 45km/h you maybe notice a little bit of outside noise.
- ✘ Replacement visors can be difficult to be bought on the market
7. Admirable motorcycle helmets under $300: LS2 Helmets Full Face Stream Street Helmet
The LS2 is one of the most favorite brands of motorcycle helmets by customers. The LS2 Helmets Full Face Stream Street Helmet gives you real quality at just over $100. A lot of customers regarded that they unfortunately had an accident, but this admirable helmet did its job well. It protects their heads and saves their lives perfectly. The size table is the standard, all you need to do is to know your head size well to choose the best fit.
- ✔ The best motorcycle helmet under 300 is extremely comfortable.
- ✔ The noise is negligible.
- ✔ The Face Shield has excellent scratch resistance.
- ✔ It provides optical accuracy to help protect your face and your eyes when riding long distances.
- ✔ Good ventilation.
- ✔ Super lightweight.
- ✔ Removable inner lining for cleaning.
- ✔ The color and design are the same as the photos.
- ✘ Some customers who have purchased have reported
8. Top-quality motorcycle helmets under $300: FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet
The FreedConn Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmets, Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, Dual Visor Modular Bluetooth Helmet, Mp3 FM Intercom DOT Approved Helmet are one of the most worth buying helmets of all time. It’s unbelievable that a motorcycle helmet with so many features has such a soft price range.
- ✔ Very good building materials.
- ✔ Durable when impacted.
- ✔ Beautiful paint color.
- ✔ High durability.
- ✔ The Bluetooth-enabled helmet makes it possible to communicate with your partner internally with a range of up to 500 meters.
- ✔ It comes with DSP Echo cancellation and noise suppression technology.
- Though at first, it was quite anti-noise. After a period of about 2 years, the noise resistance will decrease. This is the situation many modular motorcycle helmet encounters.
9. Top-notch motorcycle helmets under $300: LS2 Helmets Full Face Rapid Street Helmet
In terms of quality, the LS2 Helmets Full Face Rapid Street Helmet is on the top of the best motorcycle full-face helmets on the market today. But for the price, it ranks among the top cheapest helmets under 300 dollars. It is the perfect combination for your pocket.
- ✔ The best motorcycle helmet under 300 is designed to be very close to the head.
- ✔ 755 ratings with 4.7 out of 5 stars.
- ✔ Unique graphics.
- ✔ The paint is long-lasting and fashionable.
- ✔ There are many personality models for you to choose from.
- ✔ The face shields can be easily disassembled and replaced when they are unfortunately scratched.
- ✔ The inner lining is skin-friendly and doesn’t cause any discomfort.
- ✔ The inner is also removable for regular cleaning.
- ✔ It’s quite pleasant and true to the advertised dimensions.
- ✘ There have been no significant complaints about this motorcycle helmet.
10. Best motorcycle helmets under $300: ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Helmet
The ILM Bluetooth Integrated Modular Flip up Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Sun Shield Mp3 Intercom is a great motorcycle helmet for ultimate comfort and technology. With measuring 13.8 x 10.2 x 9.8 inches and weighing just 4.4 pounds, it can fit a lot of people. The outside of the helmet is coated with a very good scratch-resistant layer. The unisex-adult line is available and suitable for both men and women.
- ✔ Ability to withstand strong impacts.
- ✔ Good water resistance.
- ✔ It is equipped with 1 sunglasses inside the helmet.
- ✔ The top motor helmet offers a lot of good features.
- ✔ Bluetooth is so smooth, you can control them with just a swipe.
- ✔ It deserves the top 10 best motorcycle helmets under 300 USD.
- ✘ It is not easy to find out the downside of this motorcycle helmet as it is almost perfect in its price range.
Types of the best motorcycle helmet under 300
There are many types of motorcycle helmets on the market. Each has different advantages and disadvantages. Each of them is suitable for each motorcycle rider’s style.
1. Touring motorcycle helmets
It is indisputable that a motorcycle helmet for long-distance riding will have to take on more responsibility. Balance, comfort and low noise are the most essentials because the riders will use the motorcycle helmets for long periods of time. Just a little annoyance can add up to a big problem after hours on the motorcycle. Ventilation is also important. The ventilation hole should be at the top of the head to help you feel cool and comfortable when enjoying the beautiful roads.
2. Modular motorcycle helmets
The modular motorcycle helmets are the most outstanding product on the market in recent years due to the flexible characteristics of these helmets. The modular motorcycle helmets are designed to be worn as a full-face with chin and face armor. Besides, you can also open it up and wear it as a 3/4 helmet with a windshield.
The modular motorcycle helmets are often chosen by ADV riders and sport-touring line riders. The most basic type allows you to flip the chin up. In addition, the more “genuine” ones like the Shark Unisex-Adult Full Face Evoline 3 Uni Helmet can be completely flipped from the chin guard to the back, which gives the users the feeling of getting the right wind and suffering without too much drag.
Or another the best motorcycle helmet like the ScorpionEXO Unisex is also a good choice. It can be used as a full face or as a 3/4 with just a swipe. In addition, this helmet can be detached from the glasses and protective chin. If you are interested in flexibility in use, why not wait to choose for yourself a modular motorcycle helmet like the ScorpionEXO Unisex-Adult Modular/Flip Up Adventure Touring Motorcycle Helmet? Anyway, please do not be subjective and forget to carefully consider each other aspects of the helmet to be sure that it is suitable for you!
3. Dual-sport motorcycle helmet
The popularity of adventure-touring, hypermotard or super motor has resulted in a new helmet design for this user. The design combines a regular helmet with a helmet often used by motocrossers, resulting in a helmet that has shields for off-road as well as has the right aerodynamics with high-speed travel.
The dual-sport helmet can ensure flexibility with many detachable components, users can choose them to suit the usage situation. Dual-sport helmets often have a large face shield with wide eye slits so that they can protect your eyes during off-road. The price range of this group of helmets fluctuates from around 100 USD for the basic one to $700 for the “best” ones.
4. Racing helmet
It is true to say that it requires a high level of concentration and all distractions on the track. If not, it may lead to affect your safety, especially problems with helmets. A racing helmet needs to be lightweight, comfortable, highly aerodynamic and the vents need to be effectively placed to ensure that users always feel relaxed at all times.
5. First half helmet and 3/4 helmet
To be honest speaking, the first half helmets and 3/4 helmets are less protective of the user than the full face helmets due to the lack of protection for the face and chin area. However, these helmets also have certain advantages. It is lighter, more airy and has a larger vision. The feeling of exposure to wind, dew, rain, sunshine and sometimes the scent of rustic wind is always an unforgettable feeling that travelers want.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Choose a fitted helmet or choose a beautiful helmet?
We should talk about the fit first because that is the most important factor affecting the safety of the user and the feeling of comfort on the way. When you accidentally fall, a motorcycle helmet that fits your money and also fits your size will well protect you better than a thousand dollars one but wider design than your head size.
Even with confidence in your handlebars, a well-fitted motorcycle helmet will make you more satisfied. The gaps in the helmet will cause wind noise. Besides, the loose points can cause friction. it may not distract you when traveling short distances. But with long distances and long trips, it is really torture.
2. How to choose a helmet to match my motorcycle?
How does your posture on the motorcycle decide which kind of helmets you should choose? With the upright sitting on Harley Davidson, the most suitable helmet line is touring. With sport-touring or naked-bike with a slightly inclined sitting position, some motorcycles may also have windshields, the selection of helmets can be flexible with most types of hats, but the usual choice is a dual-sport and racing helmet.
3. Choose a motorcycle helmet according to the purpose of use
The frequency of motorbike use is also important when choosing to buy a helmet. For daily riding, you should choose a helmet with detachable parts for the most convenience. If you only ride to the coffee occasionally, you may be more interested in ventilation and helmet appearance. On the other hand, a long-distance biker needs to maximize comfort and quietness. It will be most useful because users can choose to protect their face or wear goggles depending on the specific situation.
4. How many falls can the helmet withstand?
Just a collision, even if you think it is negligible, can affect the texture of the helmet. Most of the damage is on the inside of the helmet and is difficult to discern with the eye. The EPS (polystyrene) layer inside the helmet that absorbs energy during the collision can crack inside, which leads to a necessary protective layer that may not be able to fulfill its task. Once the EPS layer is damaged, the helmet will not be able to distribute the kinetic energy effectively. In short, once it has been hit hard, the helmet is no longer much valuable for protection.
5. How can I buy a real helmet that meets the quality standards?
A good motorcycle helmet will usually comply with fixed standards. Many consumers try to invest in their own safety, but because of poor understanding, they have a fake helmet. So how to avoid such helmets?
- The easiest way to determine whether a helmet is genuine or fake is based on the ruggedness of the plastic and the foam inside. Good helmets are usually solid right from the plastic outer shell, followed by a lightweight but stiff styrofoam layer.
- A knock-off helmet often shares the same features that its weight is not the same as a real one. Consumers can go to the official sites to search for exponent parameters and then note when choosing.
- One final point to note is the serial number and delivery invoice. If it is a true carry-on helmet, there will definitely be an invoice attached. Of course, it will cost more than other fake helmets.
6. I don’t know where to sell reputable helmets at good prices
The cheapest and the most worth helmet we can find would be on Amazon, which definitely sells genuine. You should consult the helmet price first and what is suitable for you thoroughly before making a purchase decision.
The sentence “You get what you pay” is not really exact when choosing to buy a helmet. Independent experiments have shown that low-cost helmets can be as safe as the most expensive ones, and in some cases even safer. Instead of worrying about spending money on a favorite brand, it is better to worry more about the suitability and meeting the safety standards of the helmet. Hope this article helps you in finding out the best motorcycle helmet under 300 on Amazon.